Wednesday, 18 September 2013

I love the cold!

cosy and cute


I love the cold whether. I love dressing up in huge warm jumpers and hats, gloves and a cute scarf. 
And most of all I love experimenting with my makeup and trying out cute warm colours on my lips, cheeks and nails! Autumn/Winter is my favorite time of year. Cosy nights in watching tv, snuggling up in bed with a ton of blankets, putting clothes on the radiator before i go to bed so when i get up in the morning and get dressed they're all warm and cosy. I heard we're suppose to be getting snow in October?! I'm so excited even though it probably wont happen haha, what do you like about Autunm/Winter? Comment below and leave your links :P Thanks for reading.

-Georgia x


Denim sweater
$40 - newlook.com




Accessorize satchel handbag
accessorize.com


Necklace
asos.com


H m hat
$11 - hm.com


Chanel lipstick
beautyencounter.com


3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I'm the same as you I love wearing jumpers :)
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit makes me all excited about autumn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute comfy look really love it for this time of year x

    http://lauralourambleswithyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete