Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Autumn wish list

Autumn wish list


This is my current wish list, i've never done one of there before but i have a feeling its going to be quite addictive! So for number 1 i've got the opi matte top coat, i've just been looking for a matte top coat for a while now and to be honest, any brand would be great! but every brand i know that does one is always out of stock in my local drug store! Number 2 is red(ish) hair, i want to dye my hair that kind of pinky/burgundy/redy colour haha i dont really know how to explain it-.- number 3 is the real techniques expert face brush, is it me or are makeup brushes sooo expensive?! but i really want this one :( 4 and 5 are these cute pastel coloured satchels, not much to say about these apart from they're cute and i want them haha. 6 is NARS red lipstick, again not much to say, i just want it haha.. 7 is the eos sweet mint organic lip balm sphere, i've heard some really good reviews on these and mint green is my favorite colour just to top it off! 8 is this amazing neon glitter nail polish, it looks so cute! 9 is the topshop red lipstick, again its pretty much the same as the nars one but i still want it haha, 10 is another neon nail polish this time different colours, again it think its really cute! and last of all 11 is just the topshop liquid liner because i need a new one! haha, thanks for reading, maybe some of these are on your wish list? if so, let me know in the comments! if not, comment telling me your first 3 things that would be, or are on your wish list!

-Georgia x



4 comments:

  1. OMG, I've done an 'autumn wishlist' post too, but about clothes :D
    I definitely have to have red, oxblood and deep plum lipsticks x
    Wow, beautiful photos! :)The last one is my fave xx
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?x

    Tina from the Style Sinners
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh :)! of course i will, thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, you're blog is gorgeous! Love the colouring and layout :). I love the majority of things you have put in your wish list ha ha. Those polishes in pictures 8 and 10 look amazing, never seen ones like that before! May have to find myself one of those :). Like I said, you have a lovely blog hun, am just enjoying having a read as I found your blog via a #bbloggers chat, have followed :). Keep in touch, Gem x

    gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou so much, i love it when people take their time to write a really nice genuine message!:) And yes! I hadnt seen any nail polishes like that before either but then i went on etsy.com and there were literally tons of them! Not too pricey either!:) I think im following you on twitter? haha, drop me message if you get time, im just about to take a look at your blog :)

      Georgia xxx

      Delete