Wednesday, 14 August 2013

25 Facts About Me


1. One of my most favorite things to do is sing

2. I'm a massive movie junkie 

3. I have some strange eating habit where all the food on my plate needs to be neat and not touching each other.. I'm not sure why

4. If I'm completely comfortable around you, you'll probably think I'm a complete weirdo 

5. 'Taken' is one of my favorite movies of all time

6. I don't think I can go a day without listening to music

7. I appear very shy when I meet new people and won't usually speak much, but I'm getting better at that 

8. I cant sleep without my phone or iPod next to or near me

9. I have a massive phobia of spiders 

10. One of my nostrils are bigger than the other and a different shape because I have a slightly bent nose (thanks dad) luckily its not too noticeable I don't think

11. I'm usually a very messy person but I sometimes have days where I just feel like cleaning everything

12. I currently have enough chewing gum in my handbag to last me a lifetime

13. I love feathers 


14. I think my dream job would be something to do with looking after some sort of animal(s) 

15. I cant remember the last time I ate 3 proper meals a day 

16. I'd rather the weather be cold than hot 

17. I cant wait to have my own family when I'm older

18. When I was younger I use to do gymnastics and judo

19. I prefer silver jewellery to gold

20. If I don't really know you, I'm rubbish at making conversation

21. I love sushi 

22. I cry a lot

23. I use to have really really tight ringlet curls in my hair 

24. I'm really easy to wind up if I know you're doing it deliberately 

25. I love horror movies but hate being scared, the main movies that scare me are usually the ones to do with ghosts

 


6 comments:

  1. I love this post! X
    Check mine if you can :)
    Www.whatambsloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Georgia! I recently found your blog and it's so nice, and your very pretty! I can definitely relate to your mentions of how you want to vlog on YouTube, I have the same dream, but I decided to start with a blog, too. Keep up the nice job! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thats so sweet, thankyou so much :) xx

      Delete
  3. I have a phobia of spiders too! I really hate them! and I love sushi! haha

    nice post!

    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi geogia
    I have nominated you for a Liebster award :D
    I hope you have the time to answer the questions and let me know your reply !
    Check it out on my blog :)
    http://champagneandlemonadeox.blogspot.co.uk

    Alex ox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey georgia, saw that you followed me on blog lovin' Thanks :)
    I gave ya a follow back - hope to get to know you more in the future xo

    http://devotwitch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete